High blood pressure diet

I am often asked, "What is the high blood pressure diet?" I understand the question - the term "weight loss" is usually associated with unpleasant things such as hunger, deprivation and physical pain. With an attitude like that, no wonder you want to "finish" quickly. 

I wish I had an easy answer - I would be a airliner (which is more than Brazilian) for high blood pressure diet. 

The truth is that, as every body is different, there is no quicker way to lose weight. (One of my friends email that he has lost 20 pounds after two months in 130 degree heat of Iraq - which is not recommended as a high blood pressure diet plan). I think most people who ask me this question already know the answer Stock: take in fewer calories than you expend in the course of a day. And for most people, it reduces caloric intake and exercise more. 

But the high blood pressure diet is often common sense. 

During my life, I went through training camp and driven to run a marathon, and reached 4% body fat. I was also 30 pounds overweight and can not run to the mailbox. I have experienced the ups and downs of high blood pressure diet. I saw that the thin will and miles on an odometer, and I spent a week at the same number on a roll of scale. 

Brief: my best way to lose weight was not mouth lockout or chaining myself to a treadmill. He did not eat high protein, fat free and low in carbohydrates. But in my years of experience with this, I can say unequivocally, the high blood pressure diet is average MI. Want to know? 

That's when I made the change of mentality of "wanting to lose weight" to "I do not care if it's the last thing I do - I weigh xxx pounds" is when I sucked in my stomach the mirror, when you said, "I'm fat and I'm going to look terrible change now! .. "

I began to see me permanently to my ideal weight. Do not misunderstand: I'm not talking about positive thinking here. Because I imagined at that high blood pressure diet, I asked myself: "Would you eat this ice cream that person now? Is anyone still using that second? Is that person is too busy to exercise today? "And whatever the answer was, I would. No justification, no negotiation, no" I deserve this "no" is only a spoon. "My high blood pressure diet was when I went "I do not like it" (weight loss diet) for "I want to be like (xxx) and I will do what it takes to do . 

I would say that the first time I tried it, it was like clockwork. This is the mental change overnight. But I'd be lying. 

That's what I want to leave you with: I do not know what is the high blood pressure diet is for you. There are countless diet programs and exercise, doctor-tested. Some are operated, some leave everything to you. But they all work. 

Or rather they do, once you get to your senses. So choose a plan that you can stick to, you can work. Determine what your ideal high blood pressure diet. Imagine this ideal weight. But here is the key step - ask yourself: "What is this person today eats exercise How this person could do today," This is not positive thinking - this is positive action. Doing mental change can be your best way to high blood pressure diet.